Estonian Society for Electrical Power Engineering
Founded in 1992
Estonian Society for Electrical Power Engineering (ESEPE) is a non-governmental organisation of engineers, students and enterprises acting in the field of electrical power engineering.
Activities of the members are electricity generation, transmission and distribution, electricity sales, construction of substations, power lines and equipment, training of students and continuing education of specialists in the energy field.
ESEPE has currently 160 members. The Society is a member of Estonian Association of Engineers.
Main objectives of ESEPE are:
- participation in the elaboration of energy field legislation;
- participation in the elaboration of Estonian energy system development strategies;
- arranging of training for specialists in the field of power engineering, management and marketing:
- organising seminars and symposiums;
- distribution of know-how in the field;
- professional certification of power engineers. ESEPE is the awarding body in the field of electrical power engineering and have a right to decide on awarding the professional degrees “Engineer”, “Diploma Engineer” and “Estonian Chartered Engineer”;
- representing and supporting interests of the members of society.
|Address:||Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn, Estonia|
|Phone:||+372 5815 7570|